Advantage® Carpet & Upholstery Spot Spray for Dog 16 OzRegular price $43.37 Save $-43.37
Only 5% of a flea infestation is found on the pet. The other 95% is found off the pet, in the environment. This long lasting spray (indoor two-week control on carpet, wood and ceramic surfaces) helps to control an infestation in your home by killing fleas and brown dog ticks. Also kills dust mites and bed bugs where they hide. Will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces. For use in homes, apartments and residences. Not for use on Humans or Animals.